Hey guys,
Today I am reviewing The Body Shop product.
They have different flavors which include Shea, Strawberry, Coconut, Satsuma, Fuji green tea, Pink grapefruit, Almond and Moringa.
Today I am going to review The Body Shop Shea Hand Cream.
Packaging:
The hand cream comes in a brown tube packaging with a black screw cap. The tube packaging is of good quality, so its travel-friendly. You can just pop it in your handbag and no need of worrying about leakage or spilling. The good thing is that the cream doesn’t come in a tub packaging, which can be messy to manage. Overall, I love the packaging of The Body Shop Shea hand cream.
Texture and fragrance:
I am in love with the fragrance, the fragrance is so pleasant and not overpowering at all. It smells like Shea butter and it's gorgeous. I guess anyone would love the fragrance which is refreshing and lasts for 4-5 hours.
Coming to the texture it has a thick, creamy texture that easily absorbs into the skin and instantly hydrates the hands. It's very light hand cream which doesn’t leave your hands greasy. It gives your hand a right amount of moisture that you require during the winters.
My Experience:
I have been using this product for quite a few weeks now. I love hand creams, my hands become dry especially during the winters, so when I first got this product, I was skeptical if it would work for my hands. But in a week’s time, I noticed that this product was amazing! I use the hand cream twice a day mostly at night, but as the weather is changing, I use it more frequently. Just a pea size of the hand cream is sufficient, I give a quick message to my palms.
The hand cream absorbs into the skin wonderfully and gives the right amount of moisture that lasts for almost 4-5 hours. I love the fragrance which isn’t overpowering or artificial, it is completely refreshing and pleasant.
Yay or Nay?
This is a completely amazing product and definitely worth buying. If you really like pleasant sent and not artificial or overpowering scent then this is a good purchase.
Price and Quantity: Rs.350 for 30ml.
Pros:
1. Pleasant and refreshing scent
2. Travel-friendly
3. Non-greasy formula
4. Creamy texture
5. Perfect for dry to normal skin
6. Absorbs quickly into skin
7. Gives right amount of hydration.
Cons:
Little bit pricey
Would I recommend this product?
would totally recommend this product to all. If you are looking for a hydrating and refreshing hand cream then yes, grab this hand cream, right away.
As there is a sale going on, you can buy this product by clicking on the links below:
The Body Shop Strawberry hand cream: https://clnk.in/gtKz
The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Hand Cream:
The Body Shop Moringa Hand Cream
The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream
The Body Shop Shea Hand Cream
Buy at Amazon here - LINK
There is an offer going exclusively for The Body Shop Products.
Offer: Flat 15% off on purchase of any 2 Products from The Body Shop.
Grab a deal before its too late. Hurry Up! BUY Now!





0 Comments